Monday 26 May 2014

Thirty four weeks down...


This week has been good fun, although, I think at the start of week, especially, I was falling out of love with Sydney a little. I've now been here over 7 months now, so I think its time to think about a change of scenery even if its just for the weekend...

Monday after work I ended up staying in with the roomie with a bottle of wine and lasagne while watching movies.

Tuesday was one of my housemates leaving do so we headed down to The Larder in the wharf for some food which was great. It was a little bit like tapas. There wasn't much choice but the food was amazing. I had cheese Souffle, Steak and chips which was sooo delicious!




Thursday I headed to salsa training which was really hard work as we had spinning drills and had to keep doing it over and over again! Afterwards I headed to Latin Junction's salsa evening at Jam Gallery Nightclub which was fun. I only stayed there for an hour or so then headed back home.



Once I got home the housemates talked me into going to The Ivy nightclub, although, it was 12am at night and I knew I had to get up at 6am, I decided to go out anyway! You only live once right?!


Even though I had all of 4 hours sleep I managed to go to work the next day, even though I looked like a zombie!

Friday evening I headed to The Tilbury just down the road from the apartment to meet an old work colleague. It was so much fun we had lots of mojitos and got very drunk. It was also nice to meet her friends who were all lovely.


Saturday afternoon the roomie and I headed into town to get a few bits of shopping. We then headed back to the apartment to get ready for our house party for our house mate's 30th birthday. There was about 50 or so people. It was a good night, although, last weeks house party was so good that it was hard to match up to it!


After having 4 hours sleep we headed to Bondi Beach as the weather was amazing. I still can't get over that its almost winter, but the weather is better than that in England and it's meant to be summer there!


Afterwards I headed back to get ready for salsa training that evening. It was good practice as usual, especially, as it's not long now!! Check out the video... please note we made a few mistakes and couldn't do any of the lifts as the ceiling is too low!



I hope you guys had a good week too.

Keeping you posted.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment