Wednesday 25 June 2014

Thirty eight weeks down...


This week I have been so lazy I really don't seem to want to do anything. I know I can't really spend much money at the moment, so I can save to go traveling. But I can't seem to even be bothered to do anything even if it's for free...

Monday I skipped salsa again, it's been almost a month, it's just with dance training it's too much dancing to do in one week! 

On Wednesday we headed to The Beresford in Surrey Hills to watch the State of Origin rugby match. The bar was really cool and had a great vibe. We sat outside in the garden which had fairy lights and heaters not to mention a huge TV screen! 


Thursday I have to admit I did skip salsa training, I had a headache and felt so tired, I decided not to go. 

Friday I had a night in watching American Horror Stories which is very addictive! 

Saturday I went to The Rocks with one of my housemates. We looked around the market and then headed to Bar100 for lunch and a few ciders. I had the pulled pork burger with chips for $10, what a bargain! 


I then met up with my roommate and headed to Harlequin bar to watch England v New Zealand rugby match. We were terrible but at least I had a drink in my hand to ease the pain! 



On Saturday night I really didn't fancy going out so I decided to Skype my friends from back home who were away for the weekend. It's so lovely to Skype them and catch up plus it's always guaranteed that they'll put a smile on my face.



My roommate eventually managed to talk me into going out! We ended up having about 8 Irish guys coming round to our place. It was good fun we ended up going to King Cross hotel and dancing till the early hours. 



On Sunday I spent the morning relaxing and watching more American Horror Stories! I then headed to salsa training for a few hours.

Keeping you posted.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment