Sunday 1 June 2014

Thirty five weeks down...


This week has been a mixture of ups and downs. I seem to be on a rollarcoster of emotions at the moment and really have no idea why!

On Monday I headed to salsa after work where I went passed the vivid display. It was so packed and trying to get through the crowds were a nightmare! Salsa was great fun and even had a dance with the teacher which was amazing.

On Tuesday I headed to the cinema with the boys to watch xmen which was a great movie. 


Wednesday I decided to run home from Town Hall and around Kings Cross. I then ended up going to Grill'd in Paddington with two of the roomies. I had a burger with sweet potato chips which completely made my run void! 


Thursday was dance class as usual, however, this week was awful I just couldn't get out of my own way. I was sooo rubbish and got more and more frustrated with myself. 

On Friday after work we all played drinking games and headed to the Argle. It was a good night until the end when there was quite a lot of drama as everyone was way too drunk!


Saturday I spent the day shopping as I was trying to find a dress, however, no such luck. I needed to find a posh frock for the races with work as they have a table so I have an excuse to dress up on Thursday! I get to go with the managers, which, is pretty good that I get to go aswell but I do feel bad for the other staff members. 

In the evening me and a few roomies decided to head to the opera house to check out vivid and then have a drink at the opera bar.



Sunday I continued on shopping and finally found a dress! I spent the rest of evening watching Harry Potter!!! 

Keeping you posted.

Sarah x


No comments:

Post a Comment